Running your own business is not easy and there is a lot to know and understand. Here are my recommendations for top 10 books that small business owners should read.
1. Anatomy of a Business: The Step By Step Guide to Building a Business and Securing Your Company’s Future.
2. The E-Myth Revisited: Why Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It.
3. The Referral of a Lifetime: The Networking System That produces Bottom-Line Results…Every Day!
4. Start Your own Business, Fifth Edition.
5. You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar: The Sandler Sales Institute’s 7-Step System for Successful Selling.
6. Close the Deal: Smart Moves for Selling.
7. Secrets of Great Rainmakers: The Keys to Success and wealth.
8. Successful Business plan: Secrets and strategies.
9. Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, easiest, and Most Reliable System For Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if you Hate Marketing and Selling.
10. The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your income, Your Life, Your Success.
David Lucier is a small business expert who owns Lucier CPA, Inc. 1308 Atwood Ave, Johnston, RI 02919 (401) 946-1900
Lucier CPA, Inc. 225 Newman Ave, Rumford, RI 02916 (401) 946-1900