In a post-Covid economy, most small businesses will have to adjust to the new permanent changes. The following are just a few of these changes:
- Increase in remote learning including K-12, college and beyond
- Although many companies are returning to the business location, there will be an increase in hybrid (partial) remote workers
- Large cities that were losing population will continue to do so at a faster rate
- Secondary smaller cities will continue to expand Businesses are embracing technology in a faster way
- People have saved money and are now looking to spend it on homes including renovations, clothes, cars, entertainment, jewelry, hobbies etc
- Telemedicine will not go away
- Many companies will have to reinvent themselves ex. box stores, movie industry, service providers, colleges etc
- E-commerce, digital transactions, and the “delivery economy” will continue to grow
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation (robotics, systems, technology, etc) will increase at a faster pace
How Can A Small Business Navigate These Permanent Changes?
Download our guide on How to Survive & Thrive in a Constantly Changing Future (Post Covid). It gives you the steps for improving performance during turbulent economic conditions and in strong economic times.